1. COVERAGE OF OUR PRODUCTS
2. CONTRACTING PROCEDURE, HOW CAN I BUY ONLINE?
3. INFORMATION ON THE PRODUCTS
4. INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRICE
5. SHIPPING COSTS
6. OFFER AND ACCEPTANCE
7. INFORMATION ON PAYMENT MEANS
8. INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVOICE
9. SHIPPING POLICY
10. RETURN POLICY
11. RESOLUTION OF CONFLICTS
13. COMPLAINTS ABOUT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
14. SECURITY POLICY
The conditions stipulated below will be valid between the parties, only when the seller has confirmed the order and sent the buyer all the conditions set forth.
1. COVERAGE OF OUR PRODUCTS.
Service Manuals Online operates through the website https://servicemanuals.online both in national and international territory.
The use of this website as well as any purchase made on it is considered made in Spain, and therefore subject to current Spanish laws and regulations, where appropriate, without prejudice to the legislation that may be applicable according to the condition of the consumer.
2. CONTRACTING PROCEDURE, HOW CAN I BUY ONLINE?
In order for you to access the products offered by Service Manuals Online and make a purchase, you must freely and voluntarily provide the personal data that will be required.
It is reported that in accordance with what is required by art.27 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the contracting procedure will follow the following steps:
Once you have made your selection of products, adding them to the cart, the next step will be to process the order and make the payment.
Buying at https://servicemanuals.online is very easy. Just follow the steps below:
1. To add the desired product to the cart, it is necessary to press the "Add to cart" button. Once you click on this button, a green check appears with the following text "Product successfully added to your shopping cart". Then the DESCRIPTION OF THE SELECTED PRODUCT (name, quantity and price) appears. To continue shopping, simply press the "Continue shopping" button.
2. Once the products and the number of units to be purchased have been decided, a green button appears in the cart, below the description of the selected products, called “Proceed to checkout”. A summary table ofthe products (name, price, quantity and total price). You will have to click on this button and then the web will redirect you to the second step “Sign in”. In other words, you have to create a user account, or log in if you already have one, in order to complete the purchase process.
3. After you have registered or logged in, you will need to fill in your billing information, personal information and shipping information. It is necessary to give "save" (save data).
Once the data has been saved, a summary table of the order appears with personal data and delivery address. If you press "Proceed to checkout", you will be informed that the order does not need a carrier. Likewise, a mandatory reading check appears on the screen in which it will say “I agree to the terms of service and will adhere to them unconditionally. (Read the Terms of Service) " https://servicemanuals.online/content/3-terms-and-conditions-of-use
4. Next, once the GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT have been accepted, press “proceed to checkout” and a summary of the order (product and description, unit and price, and the final price) will appear on the screen.Just below you will find two options: Pay with a card or pay with your PayPal account.Once the required data of the chosen payment method has been entered, to finalize the purchase you only have to press the "pay" button and the transaction will automatically be authenticated, requesting the corresponding bank authorization.
Once the order has been placed, Service Manuals Online will send you the download link by email. If you click on it, it will be downloaded automatically. Likewise, the invoice will be sent to you electronically via email.
The prices applicable to each product will be those published on the website, and applied automatically by the contracting process in the last phase of the same.In any case, this will always be previously communicated to users.
For any information about the order, the user may contact customer service via email email@example.com or call the telephone number 644546669.
Service Manuals Online reserves the right to modify its prices at any time.The products will be invoiced at the price in force at the time of purchase, except for obvious typographical errors.
3. INFORMATION ON THE PRODUCTS.
The descriptions of the products offered on the portal are made based on the Service Manuals Online product catalog.
Each Use and Maintenance manual contains the image of the vehicle or motorcycle to which it belongs.It also details the number of pages or size of the manual, the language in which it is written, the file format and its compatibility (Windows, Mac, iOS, BB, Android).It is also noted that there are no shipping costs for it and that the download is automatic.
Service Manuals Online will always ensure that the use and maintenance manual faithfully corresponds to the model of the vehicle or motorcycle.
In those cases in which the images offered with the description of the product do not coincide exactly, the description of the product that is made in the purchase sheet or product details will always prevail.These cases will be exceptional since the intention of Service Manuals Online is to always offer a faithful image of the product offered.
You will have the possibility to rate and comment on our products;to avoid offensive, violent, illegal comments, spam, etc., these will be subject to our validation.You will be solely responsible for the comments you may leave on our website, not being responsible in any case Service Manuals Online for them, nor having the obligation to publish them.
All products on our website are sold as of public domain copies, hence We assume you know that all manuals are available on the internet, and you buy only the search and download service, not the manual itself.
4. INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRICE.
The price of each product will be the one stipulated at any time on our website.Although we try to ensure that all prices on the page are correct, errors may occur.If we discover an error in the price of any of the services that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and we will inform you as soon as possible to solve the problem.
Prices may change at any time, without affecting said modification to orders that have already been made.
The prices indicated for each service will be expressed in euro (€).
Unless otherwise indicated, the prices of the products shown on our website include the legally applicable taxes (VAT of the European Union).
Shipping costs (always free) and applicable taxes will appear broken down at the time of purchase, so that the user can know exactly what the final price of the product is and how it is made up.
5. SHIPPING COSTS.
Always free. The articles are downloadable from the computer itself.
6. OFFER AND ACCEPTANCE.
The contracting procedure and the pre-contractual information are in English and this language will be used to carry out the contracting.If it can be carried out in another language, it will be indicated before starting the contracting procedure.
7. INFORMATION ON PAYMENT MEANS.
The price payment through the web is made at the time of purchase and Service Manuals Online will send you an email with the download link of the purchased item.
Service Manuals Online states that he does not have access to or store sensitive data related to the means of payment used by the User, except for those strictly necessary for the management of the payment. Only the corresponding financial institution processing the payment has access to these data for the management of payments and collections.
Service Manuals Online reserves the right to cancel orders in accordance with these conditions.
What payment method can I use to make my online purchase?
The payment of the products offered by the entity may be made through:
1. Credit or debit card.Visa, Visa Electron 4B, MasterCard, Maestro, Amex. (No increase on the final price). If your means of payment is a bank card, by clicking on "pay" you are confirming that the credit card is yours. If you receive a notification that your card has been rejected and you have verified that the card has not expired and that the information number associated with your card does not contain an error, you should contact your bank first to find out what is the reason for therejection or lack of authorization.
2. PayPal. If you choose PayPal as a payment method, once the order has been placed, it is not allowed to make any type of change in the shipping address.
Is it safe to enter my credit card details on the web?
As you can see in our security policy, our payment is safe using the indicated means. Our online store has an SSL certificate that allows us to protect the bank information transferred in the purchase process using encryption methods. The confidential data of the payment by credit or debit card are transmitted directly and securely to the financial institution.
When making the payment through a secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the credit card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce.Then it will connect with the issuing bank, which will request the authentication and authorization of the operation.
My card has been declined, what can I do?
If you receive a notification that your card has been declined, you will need to contact your bank first to find out what the reason is.However, this circumstance can occur for several reasons:
1. The most common reasons why a payment is rejected are related to payment security policies. When making the payment through the secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Next, it will connect with the financial entity that issued it, which will ask the buyer to authorize the operation by means of a personal authentication code. The operation will only be carried out if the issuing bank of the credit card confirms the authentication code and at that time the card will be charged. Otherwise, the transaction will be rejected.
2. The card may be expired. Check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
3. Credit limits or hold funds. The card limit may have been reached for making purchases.
4. Incorrectly entered data. Check that you have filled in all the necessary fields with the correct information.
In any case, your bank is the only one that can provide you with the exact reason why a payment has been rejected.
My card has been used fraudulently.What should I do?
You must notify us by email of any improper or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases on the web, in the shortest time possible, in order to carry out the appropriate procedures.
8. INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVOICE.
The company generates invoices in electronic support, although you can indicate at any time your willingness to receive a paper invoice to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the telephone number 644546669, in which case, we will issue and send insaid format.
The invoice will be issued in the name of the natural or legal person who places the order, so the User must ensure that they provide the correct and complete data of the buyer. Subsequent changes will not be possible.
Service Manuals Online warns that, to preserve the confidentiality of the data, only duplicate invoices will be issued to the contract holder. No duplicates will be issued to third parties.
9. SHIPPING POLICY.
As it is a downloadable product through a link, once the payment is made, the buyer will automatically be sent an email with the link to carry out the download, whatever the day of the week (holiday or not) .
Place of delivery.
The article will be downloaded to the computer on which the buyer downloads. It is important to remember that the format of the article is PDF. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, BB, Android.
Transfer of risk and property.
The delivery is considered completed from the moment in which the product is downloaded to the buyer's computer.
Problems in delivery.
If there is a problem with the download of the article, there is no problem in offering you another 48-hour download link with no limitation on the number of downloads, please contact us via our email info @ servicemanuals.online or contact phone 644546669, leaving us your personal data and order number reflecting the discrepancy or problem and we will contact you shortly to solve the incident.
10. RETURN POLICY.
Right of withdrawal.
According to the provisions of article 102 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of consumers and Users and other complementary laws, as a consumer / user,You have a maximum period of fourteen (14) calendar days from receipt of the product to withdraw from the purchase.Although, it must be noted that in the case of being a legal person, the right of withdrawal does not operate in accordance with the provisions of the regulation. Form download:https://servicemanuals.online/Formulario.pdf
If the article has not been downloaded within 14 days, the money will be refunded.
In the event that the item has been downloaded, but it is not the one you wanted, or your expectations regarding the product were different, you can also withdraw from it.
How do you proceed to exercise your right of withdrawal of a product?You must send us the products together with the withdrawal form to the followingaddress: email@example.com
Regardless of the payment system used by you, the refund of the amount will be launched as soon as possible, but always within a period of 14 days following your request.
If you have any questions about the withdrawal process, please contact us through the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wrong product returns.Legal guarantee.
In the case of wrong products, we will proceed to refund the full amount according to the same payment method chosen by the customer within a maximum period of 14 days, from the request to return the product.
To do this, you can contact us through our email email@example.com or contact telephone number 644546669, leaving us your personal data and order number reflecting the discrepancy or problem and we will contact you shortly to solve the incident, within the legal period provided for in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws. To make use of the guarantee, it is essential to keep proof of purchase.
In case of doubt, the User can contact us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. RESOLUTION OF CONFLICTS.
Applicable law and jurisdiction.
The relationship between Service Manuals Online and the Consumer and User will be governed by current Spanish regulations.In accordance with the provisions of article 90.2 of the TRLGDCU, all disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Courts and Tribunals of the consumer's domicile.
Extrajudicial conflict resolution.
In accordance with the provisions of article 14.1 of Regulation 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013 on resolution of online disputes in consumer matters, the consumer and user are informed that in case of conflict they maygo to the extrajudicial resolution of online disputes https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng
In case you want to file a complaint, we inform you that we have complaint forms at your disposal that you can request by email: email@example.com.
The claim form can be submitted to the Municipal Consumer Information Office (OMIC) closest to your home, or to the General Directorate of Commerce and Consumption.It is convenient to attach any document (contract, invoice, budget, etc.) that can serve as proof of what is claimed.
Service Manuals Online directs its services to users over 18 years of age.Children under this age ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE OUR SERVICES AND SHOULD NOT, THEREFORE, SEND US THEIR PERSONAL DATA.We inform that, if such a circumstance occurs, we are not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice that is established in this same clause.
13. COMPLAINTS ABOUT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
Service Manuals Online respects the intellectual property of third parties.If you consider that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, please notify us of this incident by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. SECURITY POLICY.
Service Manuals Online has contracted an SSL certificate for his website.
An SSL certificate allows you to protect all the personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, such as, for example, from any of the contact forms on the website to the server, or the dataentered for the subscription of newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user's browser.